sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

Love Collection

 


Loves Collection


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Stacy Lattisaw

 

Stacy Lattisaw 1981 With You


01 Feel My Love Tonight
02 Screamin’ Off The Top
03 It Was So Easy
04 Baby I Love You
05 Love On A Two Way Street
06 With You
07 Young Girl
08 Spotlight
09 You Take Me To Heaven

The Best Of  Whitney Houston Vol. 1



1 . You Give Good Love
2 . Saving All My Love for You
3 . Greatest Love of All
4 . All at Once
5 . If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful - Whitney Houston, Jermaine Jackson
6 . Didn't We Almost Have It All
7 . Where Do Broken Hearts Go
8 . All The Man That I Need
9 . Run To You
10 . I Have Nothing
11 . I Will Always Love You
12 . Exhale (Shoop, Shoop)
13 . Why Does It Hurt So Bad
14 . I Believe In You And Me
15 . Heartbreak Hotel (Featuring Faith Evans, & Kelly Price)
16 . My Love Is Your Love
17 . Same Script, Different Cast (Duet With Deborah Cox)
18 . Could I Have This Kiss Forever (Duet With Enrique Iglesias) (Metro Mix)

 

The Best Of  Whitney Houston Vol. 2

 

1 . It's Not Right But It's Okay (Thunderpuss Mix)
2 . If I Told You That (Whitney Houston & George Michael)
3 . My Love Is Your Love (Jonathan Peters Mix)
4 . Heartbreak Hotel (Featuring Faith Evans And Kelly Price) (Hex Nector Mix)
5 . I Learned From The Best (HQ2 Mix)
6 . Step By Step (Junour Vasquez Mix)
7 . I'm Every Woman (Clivilles & Cole Mix)
8 . Queen Of The Night (CJ MacIntosh Mix)
9 . I Will Always Love You (Hex Rector Mix)
10 . Love Will Save The Day (Jellybean & David Morales Mix)
11 . I'm Your Baby Tonight (Dronez Mix)
12 . So Emotional (David Morales Mix)
13 . I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) (Junior Vasquez Mix)
14 . How Will I Know (Junior Vasquez Mix)
15 . Greatest Love Of All (Juniour Vasquez Mix)
16 . The Star Spangled Banner (Performed Live 1/27/91 at Super Bowl XXV)
17 . Fine
18 . One Moment in Time

 

Betty Wright Live ( 1978 )

Betty Wright - Mother Wit (1988) 

 

01 - After The Pain
                                                 02 - No Pain, (No Gain)
                                                 03 - M.s Time
                                                 04 - Love Days
                                                 05 - Miami Groove
                                                 06 - Unsolicited Advice
                                                 07 - Shooy From The Hip
                                                 08 - Fakin' Moves
                                                 09 - Say It Again



Bar Kays

 

Marvin Gaye | Let´s Get It On

0281


  1. Let’s Get It On
  2. Please Stay (Once You Go Away)
  3. If I Should Die Tonight
  4. Keep Gettin’ It On
  5. Come Get to This
  6. Distant Lover
  7. You Sure Love to Ball
  8. Just to Keep You Satisfied
  9.  

Marvin Gaye  Midnght Love

 

Manhattans Greatest Hits






















01-I'll Never Find Another (Find Another Like You)
02-Shining Star
03-Kiss and Say Goodbye
04-Hurt
05-There's No Me Without You
06-Do You Really Mean Goodbye
07-We Never Danced to a Love Song
08-It Feels So Good to Be Loved So Bad
09-I Kinda Miss You
10-Don't Take Your Love

 Zapp IV

 

01. It Doesn't Really Matter
                                          02. Computer Love
                                          03. Itchin' For Your Twitchin'
                                          04. Radio People
                                          05. I Only Have Eyes For You
                                          06. Rock 'N' Roll
                                          07. Cas-Ta-Spellome
                                          08. Make Me Feel Good
                                          09. Ja Ready To Rock

Al Green | Let´s Stay Together

0269


  1. Let’s Stay Together
  2. La-La for You
  3. So You’re Leaving
  4. What Is This Feeling?
  5. Old Time Lovin’
  6. I’ve Never Found a Girl (Who Loves Me Like You Do)
  7. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
  8. Judy
  9. It Ain’t No Fun to Me
  10. Eli’s Game
  11. Listen To me

Al Green - Livin' For You (1973) 

 


















 

A1 Livin' for You
A2 Home Again
A3 Free at Last
A4 Let's Get Married
A5 So Good to Be Here
B1 Sweet Sixteen
B2 Unchained Melody
B3 My God Is Real
B4 Beware


The Isley Brothers - 3 + 3

0299


  1. That Lady, Pt. 1 & 2
  2. Don’t Let Me Be Lonely Tonight
  3. If You Were There
  4. You Walk Your Way
  5. Listen to the Music
  6. What It Comes Down To
  7. Sunshine (Go Away Today)
  8. Summer Breeze
  9. The Highways Of My Life

The Temptations | Cloud Nine

0159_cloud_nine


  1. Cloud Nine
  2. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
  3. Runaway Child, Running Wild
  4. Love is a Hurtin’ Thing
  5. Hey Girl
  6. Why Did She Have to Leave Me (Why Did She Have to Go)
  7. I Need Your Lovin’ (Whitfield, Strong) b
  8. Don’t Let Him Take Your Love From Me
  9. I Gotta Find a Way (To Get You Back)
  10. Gonna Keep On Tryin’ till I Win Your Love

The Temptations | All Directions

0266


  1. Funky Music Sho’ Nuff Turns Me On
  2. Run Charlie Run
  3. Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone
  4. Love Woke Me Up Early This Morning
  5. I Ain’t Got Nothin’
  6. The First Time Ever I (Saw Your Face)
  7. Mother Nature
  8. Do Your Thing

Freddie Jackson - Greatest Hits



Freddie Jackson - For You

....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Flash House

Flash House

Flash Back

Flash Back

Flash Dance

Flash Dance