domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

Classic Rock 2

 

 Elvis Presley | Elvis Presley



  1. Blue Suede Shoes
  2. I’m Counting on You
  3. I Got A Woman
  4. One-Sided Love Affair
  5. I Love You Because
  6. Just Because
  7. Tutti Frutti
  8. Trying to Get to You
  9. I’m Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry (Over You)
  10. I’ll Never Let You Go (Lil’ Darlin’)
  11. Blue Moon
  12. Money Honey

Elvis Presley | From Elvis In Memphis



  1. Wearin’ That Loved On Look
  2. Only the Strong Survive
  3. I’ll Hold You in My Heart (Till I Can Hold You in My Arms)
  4. Long Black Limousine
  5. It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin’
  6. I’m Movin’ On
  7. Power of My Love
  8. Gentle On My Mind
  9. After Loving You
  10. True Love Travels On A Gravel Road
  11. Any Day Now
  12. In the Ghetto
  
Elvis Presley | Elvis Is Back



  1. Make Me Know It
  2. Fever
  3. The Girl of My Best Friend
  4. I Will Be Home Again
  5. Dirty Dirty Feeling
  6. Thrill of Your Love
  7. Soldier Boy
  8. Such A Night
  9. It Feels So Right
  10. Girl Next Door Went a-Walking
  11. Like A Baby
  12. Reconsider Baby

John Lennon | Imagine



  1. Imagine
  2. Crippled Inside
  3. Jealous Guy
  4. It’s So Hard
  5. I Don’t Want to Be a Soldier
  6. Gimme Some Truth
  7. Oh My Love
  8. How Do You Sleep?
  9. How?
  10. Oh Yoko!

John Lennon / Plastic Ono Band



  1. Mother
  2. Hold On
  3. I Found Out
  4. Working Class Hero
  5. Isolation
  6. Remember
  7. Love
  8. Well Well Well
  9. Look at Me
  10. God
  11. My Mummy’s Dead
  12. Power to the People

Paul McCartney | McCartney



  1. The Lovely Linda
  2. That Would Be Something
  3. Valentine Day
  4. Every Night
  5. Hot as Sun/Glasses
  6. Junk
  7. Man We Was Lonely
  8. Oo You
  9. Momma Miss America
  10. Teddy Boy
  11. Singalong Junk
  12. Maybe I’m Amazed
  13. Kreen-Akrore

 Paul McCartney And Wings | Band On The Run



  1. Band on the Run
  2. Jet
  3. Bluebird
  4. Mrs. Vandebilt
  5. Let Me Roll It
  6. Mamunia
  7. No Words
  8. Helen Wheels
  9. Picasso’s Last Words (Drink to Me)
  10. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five

George Harrison | All Things Must Pass



CD 1
  1. I’d Have You Anytime
  2. My Sweet Lord
  3. Wah-Wah
  4. Isn’t It a Pity (Version 1)
  5. What Is Life
  6. If Not for You
  7. Behind That Locked Door
  8. Let It Down
  9. Run of the Mill
  10. I Live for You
  11. Beware of Darkness
  12. Let It Down
  13. What Is Life
  14. My Sweet Lord (2000)
CD 2
  1. Beware of Darkness
  2. Apple Scruffs
  3. Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll)
  4. Awaiting on You All
  5. All Things Must Pass
  6. I Dig Love
  7. Art Of Dying
  8. Isn’t It a Pity (Version 2)
  9. Hear Me Lord
  10. It’s Johnny’s Birthday
  11. Plug Me In
  12. I Remember Jeep
  13. Thanks for the Pepperoni
  14. Out of the Blue

Janis Joplin | Pearl



  1. Move Over
  2. Cry Baby
  3. A Woman Left Lonely
  4. Half Moon
  5. Buried Alive in the Blues
  6. My Baby
  7. Me and Bobby McGee
  8. Mercedes Benz
  9. Trust Me
  10. Get It While You Can

The Jimi Hendrix Experience | Axis: Bold As Love



  1. EXP
  2. Up from the Skies
  3. Spanish Castle Magic
  4. Wait Until Tomorrow
  5. Ain’t No Telling
  6. Little Wing
  7. If 6 Was 9
  8. You Got Me Floating
  9. Castles Made of Sand
  10. She’s So Fine
  11. One Rainy Wish
  12. Little Miss Lover
  13. Bold as Love

The Jimi Hendrix  | Are You Experienced



  1. Foxy Lady
  2. Manic Depression
  3. Red House
  4. Can You See Me
  5. Love Or Confusion
  6. I Don’t Live Today
  7. May This Be Love
  8. Fire
  9. 3rd Stone from the Sun
  10. Remember
  11. Are You Experienced
  12. Hey Joe
  13. Stone Free
  14. Purple Haze
  15. 51st Anniversary
  16. The Wind Cries Mary
  17. Highway Chile

Lou Reed | Transformer



  1. Vicious
  2. Andy’s Chest
  3. Perfect Day
  4. Hangin’ ‘Round
  5. Walk on the Wild Side
  6. Make Up
  7. Satellite of Love
  8. Wagon Wheel
  9. New York Telephone Conversation
  10. I’m So Free
  11. Goodnight Ladies
  12. Hangin’ Round
  13. Perfect Day

Lou Reed | Berlin



  1. Berlin
  2. Lady Day
  3. Men of Good Fortune
  4. Caroline Says I
  5. How Do You Think It Feels
  6. Oh, Jim
  7. Caroline Says II
  8. The Kids
  9. The Bed
  10. Sad Song

David Bowie | “Heroes”



  1. Beauty and the Beast
  2. Joe the Lion
  3. ‘Heroes’
  4. Sons of the Silent Age
  5. Blackout
  6. V-2 Schneider
  7. Sense of Doubt
  8. Moss Garden
  9. Neuköln
  10. The Secret Life of Arabia
  11. Abdulmajid
  12. Joe the Lion

David Bowie | The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars



  1. Five Years
  2. Soul Love
  3. Moonage Daydream
  4. Starman
  5. It Ain’t Easy
  6. Lady Stardust
  7. Star
  8. Hang on to Yourself
  9. Ziggy Stardust
  10. Suffragette City
  11. Rock ‘n’ Roll Suicide

David Bowie | Young Americans



  1. Young Americans
  2. Win
  3. Fascination
  4. Right
  5. Somebody Up There Likes Me
  6. Across the Universe
  7. Can You Hear Me?
  8. Fame
  9. Who Can I Be Now?
  10. It’s Gonna Be Me
  11. John, I’m Only Dancing (Again)

David Bowie | Low



  1. Speed of Life
  2. Breaking Glass
  3. What in the World
  4. Sound and Vision
  5. Always Crashing in the Same Car
  6. Be My Wife
  7. A New Career in a New Town
  8. Warszawa
  9. Art Decade
  10. Weeping Wall
  11. Subterraneans
  12. Some Are
  13. All Saints
  14. Sound and Vision

Morrissey | “Viva Hate”



  1. Alsatian Cousin
  2. Little Man, What Now?
  3. Everyday Is Like Sunday
  4. Bengali in Platforms
  5. Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together
  6. Late Night, Maudlin Street
  7. Suedehead
  8. Break Up the Family
  9. The Ordinary Boys
  10. I Don’t Mind If You Forget Me
  11. Dial-a-Cliché
  12. Margaret on the Guillotine

Morrissey | You Are The Quarry



  1. America Is Not The World
  2. Irish Blood, English Heart
  3. I Have Forgiven Jesus
  4. Come Back to Camden
  5. I’m Not Sorry
  6. The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
  7. How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
  8. First of the Gang to Die
  9. Let Me Kiss You
  10. All the Lazy Dykes
  11. I Like You
  12. You Know I Couldn’t Last

Morrissey | Vauxhall And I



  1. Now My Heart Is Full
  2. Spring-Heeled Jim
  3. Billy Budd
  4. Hold on to Your Friends
  5. The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get
  6. Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself
  7. I Am Hated for Loving
  8. Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning
  9. Used to Be a Sweet Boy
  10. The Lazy Sunbathers
  11. Speedway

Eric Clapton | 461 Ocean Boulevard



  1. Motherless Children
  2. Give Me Strength
  3. Willie and the Hand Jive
  4. Get Ready
  5. I Shot the Sheriff
  6. I Can’t Hold Out
  7. Please Be With Me
  8. Let It Grow
  9. Steady Rollin’ Man
  10. Mainline Florida
  11. Give Me Strength

Bob Dylan | Highway 61 Revisited

  1. Like a Rolling Stone
  2. Tombstone Blues
  3. It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry
  4. From a Buick 6
  5. Ballad of a Thin Man
  6. Queen Jane Approximately
  7. Highway 61 Revisited
  8. Just Like Tom Thumb’s Blues
  9. Desolation Row

Bob Dylan | The Freewheelin´ Bob Dylan



  1. Blowin’ in the Wind
  2. Girl from the North Country
  3. Masters of War
  4. Down the Highway
  5. Bob Dylan’s Blues
  6. A Hard Rain’s a-Gonna Fall
  7. Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right
  8. Bob Dylan’s Dream
  9. Oxford Town
  10. Talkin’ World War III Blues
  11. Corrina, Corrina
  12. Honey, Just Allow Me One More Chance
  13. I Shall Be Free

Bob Dylan | Live 1966

  1. She Belongs to Me
  2. 4th Time Around
  3. Visions of Johanna
  4. It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue
  5. Desolation Row
  6. Just Like a Woman
  7. Mr. Tambourine Man
  8. Tell Me, Momma
  9. I Don’t Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)
  10. Baby, Let Me Follow You Down
  11. Just Like Tom Thumb’s Blues
  12. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat
  13. One Too Many Mornings
  14. Ballad of a Thin Man
  15. Like a Rolling Stone

Bob Dylan | Time Out Of Mind



  1. Love Sick
  2. Dirt Road Blues
  3. Standing in the Doorway
  4. Million Miles
  5. Tryin’ to Get to Heaven
  6. ‘Til I Fell in Love with You
  7. Not Dark Yet
  8. Cold Irons Bound
  9. Make You Feel My Love
  10. Can’t Wait
  11. Highlands

Bob Dylan | Blood On The Tracks



  1. Tangled Up in Blue
  2. Simple Twist of Fate
  3. You’re a Big Girl Now
  4. Idiot Wind
  5. You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go
  6. Meet Me in the Morning
  7. Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  8. If You See Her, Say Hello
  9. Shelter from the Storm
  10. Buckets of Rain

Bob Dylan | Bringing It All Back Home



  1. Subterranean Homesick Blues
  2. She Belongs to Me
  3. Maggie’s Farm
  4. Love Minus Zero/No Limit
  5. Outlaw Blues
  6. On the Road Again
  7. Bob Dylan’s 115th Dream
  8. Mr. Tambourine Man
  9. Gates of Eden
  10. It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)
  11. It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue

Bruce Springsteen | Born In The USA



  1. Born in the U.S.A.
  2. Cover Me
  3. Darlington County
  4. Working on the Highway
  5. Downbound Train
  6. I’m on Fire
  7. No Surrender
  8. Bobby Jean
  9. I’m Goin’ Down
  10. Glory Days
  11. Dancing in the Dark
  12. My Hometown

Bruce Springsteen | Nebraska



  1. Nebraska
  2. Atlantic City
  3. Mansion on the Hill
  4. Johnny 99
  5. Highway Patrolman
  6. State Trooper
  7. Used Cars
  8. Open All Night
  9. My Father’s House
  10. Reason to Believe

 Bruce Springsteen | The Rising



  1. Lonesome Day
  2. Into the Fire
  3. Waitin’ on a Sunny Day
  4. Nothing Man
  5. Countin’ on a Miracle
  6. Empty Sky
  7. Worlds Apart
  8. Let’s Be Friends (Skin to Skin)
  9. Further On (Up the Road)
  10. The Fuse
  11. Mary’s Place
  12. You’re Missing
  13. The Rising
  14. Paradise
  15. My City of Ruins

Van Halen | 1984



  1. 1984
  2. Jump
  3. Panama
  4. Top Jimmy
  5. Drop Dead Legs
  6. Hot for Teacher
  7. I’ll Wait
  8. Girl Gone Bad
  9. House of Pain

Peter Gabriel | Peter Gabriel III (a.k.a. Melt)



  1. Intruder
  2. No Self Control
  3. Start
  4. I Don’t Remember
  5. Family Snapshot
  6. And Through the Wire
  7. Games Without Frontiers
  8. Not One of Us
  9. Lead a Normal Life
  10. Biko

Frank Zappa | Hot Rats



  1. Peaches en Regalia
  2. Willie the Pimp
  3. Son of Mr. Green Genes
  4. Little Umbrellas
  5. The Gumbo Variations
  6. It Must Be a Camel

 Alice Cooper | School´s Out



  1. School’s Out
  2. Luney Tune
  3. Gutter Cat vs. the Jets
  4. Street Fight
  5. Blue Turk
  6. My Stars
  7. Public Animal #9
  8. Alma Mater
  9. Grande Finale

Alice Cooper | Billion Dollar Babies



  1. Hello, Hooray
  2. Raped and Freezin’
  3. Elected
  4. Billion Dollar Babies
  5. Unfinished Sweet
  6. No More Mr. Nice Guy
  7. Generation Landslide
  8. Sick Things
  9. Mary Ann
  10. I Love the Dead

Iggy Pop | Lust For Life



  1. Lust for Life
  2. Sixteen
  3. Some Weird Sin
  4. The Passenger
  5. Tonight
  6. Success
  7. Turn Blue
  8. Neighborhood Threat
  9. Fall in Love with Me

Jerry Lee Lewis | Live At The Star Club Hamburg



  1. Mean Woman Blues
  2. High School Confidential
  3. Money (That’s What I Want)
  4. Matchbox
  5. What’d I Say, Part 1
  6. What’d I Say, Part 2
  7. Great Balls of Fire
  8. Good Golly, Miss Molly
  9. Lewis’ Boogie
  10. Your Cheatin’ Heart
  11. Hound Dog
  12. Long Tall Sally
  13. Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On

Dusty Springfield | A Girl Called Dusty



  1. Mama Said
  2. You Don’t Own Me
  3. Do Re Mi (Forget About the Do and Think About Me)
  4. When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes
  5. My Colouring Book
  6. Mockingbird
  7. Twenty Four Hours From Tulsa
  8. Nothing
  9. Anyone Who Had a Heart
  10. Will You Love Me Tomorrow
  11. Wishin’ and Hopin’
  12. Don’t You Know
  13. I Only Want to Be With You
  14. He’s Got Something
  15. Every Day I Have to Cry
  16. Can I Get a Witness (Remix)
  17. All Cried Out
  18. I Wish I’d Never Loved You
  19. Once upon a Time
  20. Summer Is Over

Little Richard | Here´s Little Richard



  1. Tutti Frutti
  2. True Fine Mama
  3. Can’t Believe You Wanna Leave
  4. Ready Teddy
  5. Baby
  6. Slippin’ and Slidin’ (Peepin’ and Hidin’)
  7. Long Tall Sally
  8. Miss Ann
  9. Oh Why?
  10. Rip It Up
  11. Jenny, Jenny
  12. She’s Got It

Johnny Cash | American IV: The Man Comes Around



  1. The Man Comes Around
  2. Hurt
  3. Give My Love to Rose
  4. Bridge Over Troubled Water
  5. I Hung My Head
  6. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
  7. Personal Jesus
  8. In My Life
  9. Sam Hall
  10. Danny Boy
  11. Desperado
  12. I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
  13. Tear Stained Letter
  14. Streets of Laredo
  15. We’ll Meet Again

Johnny Cash | Johnny Cash At San Quentin



CD 1
  1. Blue Suede Shoes
  2. Flowers On The Wall
  3. The Last Thing on My Mind
  4. June Carter Cash Talks To The Audience
  5. Wildwood Flower
  6. Big River
  7. I Still Miss Someone
  8. Wreck of the Old 97
  9. I Walk the Line
  10. Medley: The Long Black Veil/Give My Love To Rose
  11. Folsom Prison Blues
  12. Orange Blossom Special
  13. Jackson
  14. Darlin’ Companion
  15. Break My Mind
  16. I Don’t Know Where I’m Bound
  17. Starkville City Jail
CD 2
  1. San Quentin
  2. San Quentin
  3. Wanted Man
  4. Restless
  5. A Boy Named Sue
  6. Blistered
  7. (There’ll Be) Peace in the Valley
  8. The Outside Looking In
  9. Less Of Me
  10. Ring Of Fire
  11. He Turned The Water Into Wine
  12. Daddy Sang Bass
  13. The Old Account Was Settled Long Ago
  14. Folsom Prison Blues / I Walk The Line / Ring Of Fire / Folsom Prison Blues / The Rebel / Folsom Prison Blues

Johnny Cash | Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison



  1. Folsom Prison Blues
  2. Busted
  3. Dark as a Dungeon
  4. I Still Miss Someone
  5. Cocaine Blues
  6. 25 Minutes to Go
  7. Orange Blossom Special
  8. The Long Black Veil
  9. Send a Picture of Mother
  10. The Wall
  11. Dirty Old Egg-Suckin’ Dog
  12. Flushed from the Bathroom of Your Heart
  13. Joe Bean
  14. Jackson
  15. Give My Love to Rose
  16. I Got Stripes
  17. The Legend of John Henry’s Hammer
  18. Green, Green Grass of Home
  19. Greystone Chapel

Sam Cooke | Live At The Harlem Square Club



  1. Feel It
  2. Chain Gang
  3. Cupid
  4. Medley: It’s All Right/For Sentimental Reasons
  5. Twistin’ the Night Away
  6. Somebody Have Mercy
  7. Bring It On Home to Me
  8. Nothing Can Change This Love
  9. Having a Party
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Flash House

Flash House

Flash Back

Flash Back

Flash Dance

Flash Dance